Through this online site Zygomatic will process privacy sensitive or personal data. Zygomatic values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Use of Personal Data
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
- IP address
- Internet-browser and device
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this data.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- via social media
We do not publish your data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Zygomatic does not sell your data to third parties and we will only provide data when necessary for this agreement or required by law. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and privacy of your information. Zygomatic remains responsible for the processing of your data.
You are free to disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that it is possible that our website will not work optimally anymore.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies for Google analytics (see below).
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies that third parties set when advertising on the site (see below).
- Cookies to keep track of whether advertizing cookies are ok for the so-called cookie bar.
Our service displays advertisements of third parties, who keep personal data to personalize these.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by not agreeing with our site to personalize ads or by visiting Ads Settings (for Google ads) and/or by visiting www.aboutads.info (for other vendors).
- More information on how Google uses your data: policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en, www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/ en policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- European EEA users: you can always withdraw your permission to personalize our ads by deleting all cookies or deleting our permission cookie. The name of our permission cookie is: ZygomaticAdConsent.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don't allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP addresses. You can prevent the recording and processing of the data generated by the cookies (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the opt-out browser add-on via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as you are registered on our site or visit our site. We then retain data for a maximum of 26 months for the described statistical purposes. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention (such as the seven-year fiscal record keeping obligation for payment data).
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification (or deletion) of your Data
You can also send us a request to view, modify or delete these data. You can also request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or state that you want us to restrict the processing of personal data, stating your reasons.
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in the settings of your browser. If the information is not correct, you can ask us to change the information or to have it deleted.
De Bleek, 25